Job Requirements:* 2+ years of management/supervisory experience.
* Ability to motivate staff and provide exceptional leadership.
* Superb verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows.
* Intermediate accounting and inventory skills
* Strong attention to detail with high concern for data accuracy.
* Time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks.
* Flexibility to work Saturdays, as needed.
Expectations:* Provides guidance and expertise in the daily operations of branch.
* Analyzes situations, identifies problems and evaluates courses of action in a positive and professional manner.
* Oversees the retail and wholesale sales activities within the branch to ensure the branch achieves and exceeds key performance indicators, client service satisfaction, and the expansion of business relationships.
* Provides effective leadership, mentoring and supervision to staff in order to maximize optimum sales/service performance, while providing motivation to promote teamwork and interdepartmental cooperation.
* Responsible for preparing work schedules to ensure efficient functioning of branch.
* Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and coaching new team members, as well as monitoring/approving timesheets, managing attendance and overtime, promoting career development, and conducting performance evaluations.
* Responsible for proper opening and closing of the branch, security, physical control and maintenance of the facility including: equipment, supply inventory, control and individual accountability of cash and negotiable items, and timely completion of accounting and management reports.
Benefits:Competitive wage, depending on experience
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match.
Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues each pay period. Plus 48 hours SICK time granted annually.
Employee discount on tile and slabs
On the job training on tile and granite products.