Job Requirements:Reporting to the CFO, Accounting Director, and ownership, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to perform the following tasks and projects:
* Work with Branch Management to identify, inspect, and document the status or condition of systems or areas of a building that need maintenance attention
* Assist Branch Management with identifying companies and vendors who can quote and execute building maintenance work
* Assist Branch Management with confirming scopes of work, vendor quote review, help identifying any operational impacts, scheduling, etc.
* Assist Branch Management with Vendor communication, Sign-off, and invoice approval (& updating current Vendor contacts for a given address)
* Work with Upper Management, Safety Department and Branch Management on National, regional, or local Preventative Maintenance Agreements both voluntary and required (HVAC, Life Safety, Roofing, generator, etc.)
* Understand those inspections required by Authorities having jurisdiction that are annual in nature (Fire Sprinkler, Fire Alarm, domestic and Landscape water lines & Backflow testing, EM Fixtures)
* Be the conduit to receive information to field for new repair issues
* Work cooperatively with all members of Real Estate Development, Branch Oversite, and Safety Department in a thoughtful, cost-effective, and amiable manner.
* Ability to understand and meet deadlines and problem solve
Emergency or Unplanned Maintenance, Service or Repair
* Understand Insurance Coverages & be familiar with Specialty Contractors who can react quickly to unplanned building failures, or critical systems failures to help return a facility to normal operation.
* Risk Management - develop cost efficient contingency plans to keep a branch up and running with anticipation of future challenges that have or haven’t occurred (weather, manpower, material lead times, etc.)
* Assist Upper Management and Branch Management with communication of schedules, costs, and operational impacts
* Provide immediate response to emergency and high priority requests, while assuring high quality and cost-efficient solutions.
Leased Facility Coordination with Landlord
* Understand what building services are landlord provided and which services are the responsibility of Arizona Tile, the tenant.
* Assist in the Planning and wind-down of a leased Arizona Tile facility (understand the tenant responsibilities upon lease expiration)
* Present information packages for landlord approval, if required by lease, for any improvements small and large.
Expectations:To succeed in this position, the ideal individual must have:
* A bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, real estate, or related field, or 5 plus years of related experience
* Has overseen multiple locations when a facilities manager
* Competency in mainstream business software, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and
* Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings and comprehend technical specifications
* Familiarity with building components and construction methods and materials and be able to analyze building problems and implement appropriate corrective measures
* The skills to be physically able to access and inspect all parts of a branch or distribution center, including the roof.
* The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines while providing consistent, timely, and reliable results.
* Must also be able to effectively cope and manage within a changing environment.
* Travel to locations annual basis for site review. Travel would be approximately 4-6 days a month to locations
Benefits:Competitive wage, depending on experience
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match.
Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues each pay period. Plus 48 hours SICK time granted annually.
Employee discount on tile and slabs
On the job training on tile and granite products.