Job Requirements:* Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays
* 2+ years retail sales skills in professional environment
* Basic computer skills working within Windows environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of design elements: size, proportion, color, balance and light.
* Prior work experience working with tile, stone, granite or slabs a plus
Expectations:* Communicate and develop rapport with customers
* Demonstrate a positive attitude of cooperation and respect
* Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide individualized service
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Self started who proactively finds solutions to customers’ needs
* Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and telephone
* Assist Manager with Merchandising to make the showroom and products visually exciting
Benefits:Competitive wage, depending on experience
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match.
Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues each pay period. Plus 48 hours SICK time granted annually.
Employee discount on tile and slabs
On the job training on tile and granite products.